This is a 2.3 ha property (23 458 m2 = 5.8 acres).
The property has 4 lots:
LOT 1 (top of the hill) : 6 698 m2 (1.66 acre). Ocean view and has 3 small flats ready to build.
Studio (110 m2), house (135 m2), greenhouse ( 50 m2), and coffee plantation.
(Total of build area = 300 m2 (3,230 sq. ft.)
LOT 2 (in front of lot 1) : 5 581 m2 (1.38 acre). Mountain view, 1 flat.
LOT 3: 5 920 m2 (1.46 acre). Ocean view and has 2 flats ready to build.
LOT 4: 5 259 m2 (1.30 acre). Ocean view and has 1 flat ready to build.
Characteristics of this property:
- Exceptional views of the Pacific and surrounding area
- Tranquility, security, ideal climate and natural environment
- 4 lots that allow real estate development
- Food self-sufficiency (fruits and vegetables)
- Over 4000 coffee plants in production
- The property is located on the sides of the mountains and is crossed by a small stream at bottom of the valley. It offers exceptional panoramic views of the Pacific coast with magnificent sunsets and views of city lights of Orotina, San Mateo and Puntarenas at night. It is one of the most peaceful location between the mountain cordilleras and the shore. Landscape includes coffee plantations (coffee Arabica), pastures and forests. A variety of fruit trees with a small stream crossing the property makes it a haven for a multitude of exotic fauna, like parrots, toucans, and monkeys. This estate benefits of the warmth of the seashore and the cooling breeze of the mountains resulting in an ideal tropical climate where A/C and heating systems are not necessary. The range of temperatures: varies from 28 degrees celsius to 17 degrees celsius at night.
The property is exactly located on “Calle Chavarría”, just south of Berlín village center, which is about 20 minutes away from San Ramón and 15 minutes from Palmares, 2 towns offering all amenities such banks, supermarkets, shops, schools, universities and hospital.
It is a paradisiac spot located in Berlín de San Ramón, mid-way between the capital San Jose and Puntarenas on the Pacific. Driving distances are: 1 hour to the International airport Juan Santamaria and 1 hour and a half to the beaches of Puntarenas and Jacó on the Pacific sides.
Most of the touristic sites are within 2 hours driving, such as Arenal Volcano, Poas and Monteverde (cloud forest).
front on the public street: 78.74 m. (260 ft.) with independent entrance.
The studio home is an open modern concept with kitchen, living room, dining room and bedroom and a spectacular terrace to enjoy the views.
The renovated house includes 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room and rancho. The roof has been completely redone, the electricity has been redone by an electrical engineer, and the entire bathroom, with septic tank and new sewage field. The cement gallery, gutters and storefront, as well as the house has all been repainted. The garage is in good condition and offers a lot of storage.
In addition, a greenhouse, which is used to dry coffee, is also suitable for growing vegetables and herbs to use for the other 10 months.
Front on the public street: 48.59 m. (160 ft.) with independent entrance.
LOTS 3 and 4:
They are two beautiful lots ready to build or can be managed as you want:
- A driveway in good condition and cemented runs to the lots. This driveway serves also 2 neighbors with coffee land.
- All services are accessible at less than 100 meters of each lot: electricity, water, phone and Internet 6 G.
- Those lots have views on the Pacific Ocean and are covered by approx. 1 600 coffee plants.
- A river flows on each of these lots.
- About Coffee: a specialty coffee plantation with more than 4000 plants.
On each lot, the majority of the spaces not dedicated to real estate development is dedicated to coffee and includes 5 varieties of coffee. Like a private vineyard, the new owner can continue growing coffee and develop his expertise without however seeing it as a major source of income. The harvest fluctuates from year to year but can reach 10,000 kg of fruit in good years (about 2,000 kg of green coffee). As part of a tourism development, plantation is an asset to exploit: guided tour, coffee sale, etc.