5 Buildings 6 Rentals Music Room Gym Club house Overlooks Nicoya.
Presently an Income producing, well developed and marketed retirement community in mountains of Costa Rica overlooking the amazing gulf of Nicoya. Everyone here has fun! Great for B&B, family compound - your ideas! Owner open to unique options of financing up to 100%!
For some folks, retirement is just a word, not a lifestyle! And that is certainly the case with the owners and developers of this unique retirement community in the mountains of San Ramon Costa Rica (for more information on San Ramon click here). They took a mountainside and created a whole development and lifestyle change for retirees. Started as a small 1BR tico home on a slope of coffee fields, this 1/2 acre property now boasts 5 structures including music room, bodegas, gym, club house, gardens, and several rental homes and efficiencies. All secure behind a large, artistic garden gate at the entry. Must be able to walk uphill! Building #1 - The former little house has been renovated into a large 1BR, office, 2BA home with terrace, laundry room and storage, gardens with herbs and an avocado tree Building #2 - Presently the owner'e home - 1BR/2BA home with contingent Studio apartment #1 (private access to both, shared upper terrace) and large covered car port Building #3 - 2BR/1BA house with terraces, laundry room, garden with bananas and papayas Building #4 - Gym and Studio Apartment #2 Building #5 - Music Room, storage, Largest Studio apartment #3 - could be 1 BR apt and Club house Last stop at the top is BBQ area, picnic area, small garden and archery - if you can make it up here, you don't need the exercise!!!! This is a fully running, rental retirement community, with some long-term renters happy to stay on. If you are looking for a retreat style property, all set to go, make the owner an offer he can't refuse! All units can be emptied with notice for a change of ownership. Would make a great Christian camp or other religious Retreat center, yoga and wellness center, medical tourism recovery center or even University housing for local EcoReserves. Must see it to believe it - come on down! Across the street is a full gym and rec center with townhouses, bus is a 5 minute walk, and town is a 10 minutes drive on HiWay1. If interested in renting any of the units, availability is constantly changing so contact us with your dates and unit request. Owner is open to unique offers of financing, up to 100%!!!! and rent backs.Major positive changes have been made to the property. By the end of this year there will be six houses and one efficiency apartment rented or available for rent with an income potential of $4.8k/mo to $5.6k/mo.
1. Pisote, a one-bedroom house, currently is rented at $750.month.
2. The Clubhouse was recently converted to a one-bedroom duplex unit which currently is rented for $750/month.
3. The entire WiFi system was redone at major expense. Every unit is hard-wired with router receiving at least 5 and possibly 10 megs of download.
4. The activities center across the road houses two indoor pickleball courts. Organized pickleball is meeting here eight times weekly. One of these courts also serves as a basketball, volleyball, and badminton court. The same area has been hosting monthly international dinners with the capability of serving up to 100 people. This area has also hosted concerts and exercise classes. This same activities center has a small gym and will be available at an additional rental cost to anyone who wants to use it during operational hours--obviously, including anyone living there.
5. This same activities center will have two apartments completed by the end of this year. This is The largest residence (Mariposa) will be available for rent/occupation by the end of this year as well. Mariposa should rent for $800-$1,000/mo.